Thursday, September 10, 2020

Tracing Of Your Logo, Image Or Anything, Raster To Vector











About:

Hi! Welcome to my gig,



Lost the vector file of your logo? Have an awesome sketch with you waiting to be traced in vector for your project, personal work or a client project? Well, you have just came to the right place! My name is sharjeel and I will do tracing of your logo, image, sketch artwork or anything into high quality vector or high quality product,artwork or logo for you. No shortcuts, detailed hand traced with an eye to detail even for the corners.



I will provide you the following services

  • 100% Editable Layered Artwork.
  • High Quality raster to vector

  • Print Ready Vector Files in any size you want.
  • Tracing of your Image/Drawing/Sketch to vector.
  • Source File In Any Format As You need (Ai,EPS,SVG,PDF,PSD,TIFF,Etc) 
  • I will deliver High Quality work with extreme attention to detail.


Note :

Before you place an order make sure you contact me first. We'll discuss about your work and then i'll set you up the custom gig :)





Thanks,

Sharjeel


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always great work and fast service

:

communication was awsome and delivery was over my expecations. Thank you!

:

Youre welcome! Would love to work with in future.

:

Service was great, fast, done as exactly as I requested.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment