Saturday, September 26, 2020

2 Image,Convert To Vector,Logo Redesign, Vector 5 Hour











About:

i'm tayyab

my profession vector tracing 

i will vector tracing and convert jpg to vector , redraw logo 



. I can convert any of your files into vector I will give you the original file AI / EPS / PDF with a high resolution PNG, JPEG, Just send me your existing low-quality logo/images. I will turn them into High-quality 300 dpi print ready vector format. COMPLEX LOGO/IMAGE/TEXT DESIGN 



 . I'm here to do

 ..IN JUST 1 to 3 h

. . WHAT YOU WILL GET:.

....... i will vectorise 100% manual .

100% Editable Layered Artwork

I will deliver High Quality work

. No auto-tracing (100% Guaranty) Clean and clear format.

convert to vector

 i will give you illustrator any file any time so contact me I will not disappoint you


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not as I expected!!!

:

That's not right

:

Thanks you so much:)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment