Monday, September 28, 2020

Convert Any Sketch Or Idea Into A Vector











About:

Hello,



Don’t worry about the price and the time, please send me image of the requirement and we’ll talk about the price and deadline



I will convert your sketch or idea into a vector file, To Print screen or T-shirt or offset printer (CMYK) or Cutter machine CNC etc.



The format "Vector" I can provide you:

Ai, CDR, SVG, PDF, EPS and CAD



Vector tracing, trace pic, vector, digital art, illustration

 

+15 years experience in graphic design area let me spread my passion to the world by my designs, it let me engage with my clients perfectly too! 



I'll be happy if you reached out to me for any questions, and I'll be grateful to work for you 


Thank you,

Mohammed


Reviews


:

Seller was provided with the work to deliver images of Electric Vehicle and Sectional Layout of a house. He worked on it very diligently and delivered it to perfection. He took extra time to make it perfect for use. Great Job!

:

Great to work with Mohamed again. Thank you for a great vector. Amazing attention to detail. Very happy with the result.

:

mohamedhalabi was very courteous, professional, and capable. He accomplished the original vector artwork I required in a very timely manner. Communication was more than adequate. Would recommend.

:

Really pleased with what mohamedhalabi produced. Was Purrfect!!! Love it! Super fast work and communication. Would highly recommend and will likely be back in future! Thanks so much! :D

:

Mohammed was very easy to work with and very responsive. He quickly converted some Logos to EPS files for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment