Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Make An Artistic Rendering Or Vector Tracing From Your Photo











About:

For $5 you will get :
- a simple item drawing/trace in 800x800 or 1000x800 px in png transparant or jpg
- 1 minor revision, not add object or change body, only revision not suitable for you. 
- additional object or change need order another extra gig.



Please contact me if you need a custom order


Thanks,

Reviews


:

This seller always does an incredible job recreating the most complicated images/scenes into vector format. Always an outstanding experience! 10/10 definitely recommend!

:

Always does an exceptional job!

:

Quick response

:

Absolutely perfect. Did an amazing job. Communication was great and was very fast. Highly, highly recommend

:

She guided me well on which package suited my needs best and delivered a wonderful image that I'm very happy with. It was all delivered in very good time and I will definitely use her again when I need more vector images!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment