Thursday, September 3, 2020

Vectorize,Redesign And Restore Logo And Graphics











About:

WHY ME?:

I'm an Adobe Illustrator professional with over 10 years of experience converting images into vectors.

I will professionally convert your images to vector files. The result vector file will be scalable without loss of quality and print ready.

Kindly contact first so we can discuss how your images can be salvaged and converted to vector.

YOU CAN SEE FROM MY REVIEWS! I AM GOOD AT WHAT I DO!



I will professionally recreate, redraw, vectorise, trace, and convert your rastered logo or image to high quality vector files.

If you order my basic 20$ gig (for basic and simple images only) you will get:

  • Friendly service.
  • Professionally redrawn and vectorized source crisp and clear 300dpi JPG and PNG in High resolution.
  • Adobe Illustrator (.AI) files
  • 100% manual retracing.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed.


If you don't know which package your image belongs to please contact me.

VERY IMPORTANT FOR BEST RESULT: For complex logos/images, order the complex image package.

Note: I might create a time lapse video of the process for my gig promotion, let me know if you don't permit it. 

Thanks.

FreeWeber



Reviews


:

Tremendous person to work with. I wasn’t clear on certain things and he still continued to help me. Wouldn’t spend my money with anyone else!

:

Thanks so much! You gave me just what I wanted, plus comms were quick and easy and the price point gave me great value! I'll be back!

:

Continuously and constantly impressed with this seller. We have worked together on numerous projects and quality and service continue to be amazing. Don't look anywhere else!

:

Very fast and nice contact! In case of future projects I will again ask Freeweber to do it for me. Very professional.

:

freeweber modified and vectorised two logo files for me. Communication was easy, the work was to a high standard and delivered on time. No hesitation with using freeweber again.




No comments:

Post a Comment