Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Draw Awesome Detailed Line Art, Illustration For Facebook Ads











About:

Hi,



I will professionally convert image, sketch into line vector drawing for FACEBOOK ads. Also, I do any type of illustration.



I have done 1000+ illustration for FACEBOOK ads.



✪✪✪NB: If the done image/images are not approved in FB ads, then please let me know. I will modify the image ASAP. Cause I have uploaded a guarantee for FB ads.





✪✪✪ In my first gig image sample, there I have shown 3 sections in one image. If you need 3 sections in one image then, the price will be high. So, please contact me before placing your order.





You get..



✪. High-quality work.

✪. Unlimited Revisions.

✪. Fast and reliable communication.

✪. Fast Delivery.

✪. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

✪. any image/photos converted to line art.

✪. Free Copyrights and the commercial license.

✪. minimal color.

✪. 300 or higher dpi resolution.



If you decide to hire me, it is desirable to give precise instructions about what you need, so that any misunderstanding could be easily avoided.



If any kind of complaints should occur, I can assure any potential buyer that I'd be more than happy to fix it as soon as possible.



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is just an awesome guy.. made the changes as asked and did a fabulous job.. I am looking to work with him again..

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for the great feedback!

Seller's Response:

Very easy and smooth to work with. The project took a little bit longer than originally expected but he kept me updated and in good contact. Very pleased with the overall work!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer! Thanks a lot for the TIP!

Seller's Response:

I really appreciate that washcuruny asked for so many details in the beginning of the process. It lead for very accurate results. I am very happy with the illustration.




No comments:

Post a Comment