Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Create Clean Lines Color Your Logo Sketch Or Mascot Ideas











About:

SPECIAL OFFER: Next 20 project will get premium delivery for 5$ only 

5/20  with fast delivery include



Welcome to my new gig page!



If you have a low-resolution sketch or random images,  I will redraw them by hand in high resolution. You can also have the possibility to chose vector format or add/change colors.



Contact me if you want a very quick delivery 1-3 hour. Let me know if you have any questions.




I don't wish to cancel any orders!

Please contact me before making any one!! <<<

Reviews


:

Attention to detail

:

Very good and fast

:

Very fast and precise

:

Working with Seb was fast and easy. He cleaned it up and went the extra mile.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment