Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Redraw Logo, Convert Image Into Vector











About:

In light of COVID-19, I am offering discount. Get redraw 3 Image for $12.



Did you lose a high quality image of your logo, business card, etc.?
Do you want to turn any image into a vector?
Do you need any kind of service related to vectors, redrawing, tracing, etc.?



YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE :)



I will professionally convert your logo or image into vector with transparent background and Improve your graphics for printing.



You will get following files:

  • AI (Adobe illustrator)
  • EPS
  • SVG
  • PDF (Print ready file)
  • PNG
  • JPG





No Auto tracing (100% manual tracing)





  •   Redraw low-quality images
  •   Convert Jpg/Png logo to VECTOR.

  •   Improve your art work
  •   Draw your sketch or object as a VECTOR
  •   Convert your logo into a VECTOR
  •   Convert any image into VECTOR
  •   Perform any other Illustrator-based work
 
NOTE:

Before placing order If you have really low quality image, I need to see it first. Please contat before order.




    Feel free to contact me with questions before placing your order.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did an amazing job. And was super super quick. Did the order in about 12 hours. Will be using this person again for my graphics.

:

I don’t know if this person just didn’t like me or what, I wanted a very small picture vectored and it was so difficult to get everything right. I thought the project was finished and approved it and now I realize it‘s not. One of the colors is missing from the print. Not cool and he’s not responding to me

:

Client was to quick to leave a review and didn't asked for modification. He didn't used revision option. Later files were updated and he is now satisfied and left a tip as well 😁

:

Very pleased with the level of detail, and quality of this seller. If I ever need another vector, I'll be sure to go to him first. You won't be disappointed.

:

perfekte Umsetzung der geforderten Arbeit. Selbst fehler wurden sehr gut korrigiert. Nur die Zeitverschiebung machte die Kommunikation etwas träge. Sonst kann ich den Freelancer empfehlen.




No comments:

Post a Comment