Sunday, September 6, 2020

Manual Vector Tracing Using Adobe Illustrator











About:

Hello Respectable.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ONCE BEFORE ORDERING.

  • Have you lost your source file of logo ?
  • Do you want to modify your existing raster logo?

  • Do you have a low-resolution logo jpeg image only ?

Then you have found the perfect seller for vector tracing and redraw your work.I am Certified Graphic Designer.

I will retrace your logo / image and convert it to high resolution within 24 hours of delivery. I am Professional Designer having more than 2 years’ experience in Graphic designing with expertise Vector tracing in Adobe illustrator.

    No Auto tracing (100% manual tracing)

    What you will get in this order.

    •  Print Ready Vector Files in any size you want.
    •  I will Convert Your Image/Drawing/Sketch In Vector.
    •  Redraw Any Logo/image In adobe Illustrator.
    •  I will deliver source file In any format as you need (Ai,EPS,SVG,PDF,PNG,Etc) 
    •  I will deliver High Quality work 300 ppi.
    •  I will work until you are 100% satisfy and happy.

    NOTE:

    I will give you unlimited revisions so that you will be 100% satisfied with your orders.

    Thank you 

    Waleed Iqbal

      Feel free to contact me for any queries.

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Excellent job and perfect fast delivery. Seller is highly recommended to fiverr community.

    Seller's Response:

    thank you so much..

    Seller's Response:

    From start to finish the communication was good and the exact result was reached out.

    Seller's Response:

    Great job! I'm very happy with the outcome. Will use him again for sure!

    :

    Thankyou so much sir. ❤️




    No comments:

    Post a Comment