Saturday, September 5, 2020

Draw You In Realis Vector Art











About:

THANKS FOR VISIT MY GIGS :)



I draw you in realis vector art



You Will Get  :
- 1 JPG file of 2000x2000 pixels in 300 dpi. 

- Full Color

- PNG File ( Transparent & Background)

- Unlimited Revisions

- COmmercial Use


The reason why my gig is different than others are :

- Realy quality, using original work in the portfolio. No fake sample

- Many client are satisfied with the reasult of our work

- Quick, and affordable

- You will get any file (JPEG, PNG)

- Print Ready

24 Hours Delivery





Price List ( 1 Figure Only )

  • Head to shoulder : $10
  • Half Body : $15
  • Full Body  : $20
  • More than 1 person to be drawn? example $10x2 = $20.
  • If you need about 2-4 headshot or more, i need more time. Contact me, i will create an.





Order now !!!
1. Send the photo you want to edit
2. Say what you want from this gigs.
3. Wait 1 day and I will realize what you want.



NOTE!! :

if you ask for something other than those in gigs, chat me first, don't order directly, I'm afraid I can't fulfill your request.



Perfect gift for everyone

  • Graduation gifts, Birthdays, etc.




best regards,
muhmut_design


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment