Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Vector Trace Icons And Images In 2 Hours With Unlimited Revision











About:



Welcome to the best Vector Tracing Service on Fiverr!! I can vectorize any inferior copy( logo, Image, Icon, Screen Shot, Scan Copy) file to a high-resolution VECTOR file. I will do unlimited revisions on your file until your full satisfaction. You can adjust it to any size you want; and it is ready to print on a t-shirt, flyer, banner, business card, etc.I am an experienced graphic designer doing vector tracing manually using adobe illustrator. I will provide you files editable, print-ready, perfect scale and fully compatible. 


Services you will get :
  •  High resolution print ready files.
  •  Just within 2 days (Rush delivery available in 2 hours)
  •  Unlimited revisions.
  • Please contact me first if you need a design in 2 hours (Rush Delivery)
  • Check my availability and price for rush delivery (price of 2 hours are $20 plus package price, i.e. $25)
  • My time starts as soon as I approve your order for rush delivery


I will accept

  • bitmap
  • Low-resolution file
  • screen shot.
  • icon
  • Scan Copy
  • Sketch 
  • Image file


I will provide:

  • High resolution JPG and PNG.
  • Adobe Illustrator File (.AI)
  • .EPS
  • .PDF.
  • .SVG
  • Color Change
ORDER NOW! 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment