Monday, September 14, 2020

Convert Your Logo Or Image To Vector Draw, Vectorize, Image To Svg











About:

Hello This publication is here to help you convert any image in low resolution, Logo Graphics, Sketch, Object to a Vector File.


The conversion of photo to vector. Custom photo conversion service
Turn your logo photo into any scalable vector file (SVG, PDF, EPS, AI, CDR, DXF) for your Laser Cutting or Engraving machines whatever you need.


________________________________________
What you will receive if you work with us.
-----------------------------------
1) Vector Format AI / EPS / SVG / PDF / CDR in high resolution Image JPG and PNG EN 300DPI
2) Unlimited reviews until you're 100% satisfied!
3) Quick response time (1 - 24 hours)


Ideal for
° Restore a pixilated blurry image
° Redesign a logo of the photo how to improve it.
° Create files to print on paper or on fabrics.
° Create vinyl and masks to paint.
° Create an image path for engraving or laser cutting.


Get in touch Before doing and you have doubts about the complexity of your image, you can contact us.


Consult without obligation any idea you have or want to send us.

Reviews


:

it was ok, felt that for what i paid the quality should have been better. Still had to spend time cleaning it up once i got it. Only used because i had some credits from another botched person and no way to get your money back but in credits

:

I'd spent hours and hours and hours, in some cases over multiple attempts in multiple years, trying to get a few low-res logos cleaned up without looking like an amateur did it in MS Paint. Finally gave up, put the order in before bed, had it in my email before I woke up. The files are absolutely great and I wish I would have done this sooner! One of the logos was from a 30+ year old shirt from something my dad and I did together and was very important to me. I can't wait to give him a brand new replacement and I literally couldn't have done it without studycreavisual,

:

The quality is wonderful and I would definitely use again. A couple of miscommunications early on, but nothing to put me off coming back. Maybe would want to have clearer labelled files to make revisions easier, but I am extremely happy with delivery and will for sure recommend and use again =)

:

I was nervous at first that I wouldn't get the quality that I needed for this project. This seller exceeded my expectations and delivered an exceptional final product. I would do business with him again.

:

Excellent job. A great experience and very good communication. I have no doubt that I will work again with him. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment