Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Digitally Trace Your Doll Clothes Patterns











About:

Are you tired of using unprofessional looking hand-drawn images of your doll clothes patterns? Do you want those same pattern pieces to appear cleaner, sharper, and more professional? Well look no further; this is the gig for you!



Using digital software, I will trace your hand-drawn patterns into a PDF vector format. Doing this will allow you to have a professional look to your patterns. 



My Professional Service Includes:

  • Solid outlines
  • Dashed seam allowance lines
  • One inch measurement guide
  • Marked notches (if applicable)
  • Marked gathering stitches (if applicable)
  • Marked button/button hole placement (if applicable)
  • Other specified markings (if applicable)
  • Unlimited revisions until satisfied


For an additional cost:



  • I'll add your logo to each pattern piece
  • I'll include your specified text to each pattern piece


I charge per page, so please order extra gigs if you have a pattern document that has multiple pages. 



Please message me if you have any questions about my services. I'm happy to be of assistance to ensure you have a good experience and understand my services before, during, and after you purchase the gig. 



Reviews


:

Fast delivery, professional result. Exactly what I needed...will be a repeat customer!

:

Seller response rate was good and finished the errors quickly.

:

Jordan was excellent to work with. Thank you, Jordan, you did a great job, & I may have more work for you soon. 😊👍😊

:

Thank You Jordan, Thank you for working with me and resolving all the computer problems I had on my end. As always it is a pleasure working with you, couldn't have done it with out your expertise. Thanks Again, Dianne Saunders

:

Great job and wonderful service as always, Thanks Dianne Saunders




No comments:

Post a Comment