Saturday, October 3, 2020

Convert Jpg To Vector Ai, Eps, Svg, Cdr Within 5 Hours











About:

For more complex images please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.



If you want to vectorize your logo or any other design then you are at the right place. I will convert your raster images to high quality vector.



  • Vector Tracing Service

  • Raster to Vector Conversion
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Manual Drawing
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS


Why me?



  • No extra payment for fast delivery.
  • Unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied.
  • I will provide quality work 
  • QUALITY is Guaranteed


What can you send me?

  • Low Res Image
  • Scanned Image 
  • Drawings and Sketches.
  • A PSD file of the image/logo


What will I send you?

  • Standard Package for $5:  AI, EPS, PDF, SVG VECTOR Files + HI RES JPG , PNG
  • For extra: AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, CDR, PSD, JPG, PNG, DXF, DWG


For more complex images please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.


Reviews


:

Works to make it perfect for client

:

Great work as always

:

Awesome communication, quick service and above my expectations, works very well with low quality original. 100% endorse this seller!!

:

Amazing fast work! Thank you

:

Super quick




No comments:

Post a Comment