Saturday, October 31, 2020

Convert Jpg To Vector, Ai, Eps, PDF Cdr











About:

I WILL VECTORIZE/ REDRAW (CONVERT TO VECTOR) IMAGE/ LOGO



About me : I am an experienced Graphic Designer having 7 years experience in vector conversion, i have been selling vector tracing service last 2 years with 2500+ 5 star reviews.



My service :

  • Convert to vector
  • Logo redesign
  • Raster to vector
  • Jpg, png to redrawing 


Software's i use :

  • Adobe Illustrator CC 2019
  • Corel Draw 2019


Final files will be :

  • AI, EPS, PDF vector files
  • 300 DPI PNG, JPG
  • Svg, cdr, psd source files (check gig extras)


Note :

If you have a complex, small image or logo, real animal, human, vehicle, trees and flower images. please message me before placing an order, I'll be glad to answer you.



For complex designs I'll need to charge more than $5 and ask me before placing an order



Thank you...





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I accidentally gave them the wrong image and then realized I'd lost the original version. They edited a couple small pieces of text in the image to recreate the correct version and then converted to AI. Excellent service!

:

Thank you so much

:

Great Experience with this Seller. Super Fast Communication and Great Work. My Customers are Very happy. Will Use over and over again

:

Excellent servic, thank you!

:

Thank you for your amazing work!




No comments:

Post a Comment