Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Create Vector Conversion,Beautiful Tracing,Perfect Tracing











About:

Welcome to my Highly Vector Tracing platform, I can convert any kind of inferior (image, Icon, screen shoot scanned copy, logo) to high-resolution vector formate. I do your work with unlimited revision until you will be reached 100% satisfaction.in this platform, you will always get the quality work. You can modify your vector file to any size of any object like a t-shirt, mug, brochure, business card, Panaflex, etc. I am an experienced creative graphics designer working image tracing manually by using adobe illustrator. Which vector file I will provide you, will be editable,print-ready, perfect scale and full suitable

Why you select me:

  • Communication good
  • Fulfill the satisfaction level 100%
  • Manually tracing
  • Professional work
  • Fast delivery
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Valuable Charges
  • Custome offer also
I will accept:

  • Any Raster image
  • Any Raster Map
  • Scanned image
  • Low-quality image
  • Icon
  • Screen shoot images
  • Sketches
  • Complex Shapes
I will provide you these files:
  • Highly resolution vector file (with 300dpi)JPG, PNG
  • PSD
  • Free Adobe Illustrator (A.i File)
  • SVG
  • PDF
  • Color Change
  • Please give me information about your project or you can directly place your order with attachments.
  • Thanks
  • Best regards: Amjaddesigner




Reviews


:

Perfect I will be in touch soon for more work thank you

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment