Saturday, October 3, 2020

Make Your Low Graphic Image To Vector











About:

I will vector follow, convert logo picture to vector artist


Simply send me your current low quality logo pictures. I will transform them into High quality 300 dpi print prepared vector position. 




here you will get. 


  • Amicable administration. 


  • 100% manual following no auto follow. 


  • Full help until you are happy with the aftereffects of the vectorization. 


  • To evade any perplexity or dropping, it would be ideal if you get in touch with me before submitting a request for a complex structure. This will spare time for both us. 


  • Don't hesitate to ask me any inquiry or question, I will constantly here at your administration. Rest guaranteed you will get the best vector following administration from me. 


    Note:  Before Order Please Contact Me



Regards,



Saqib Sk


Reviews


:

Not very pleased

:

Will check on clear background and let you know if I have any questions. Will that be ok

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment