Monday, October 12, 2020

Redesign, Vectorize, Update, Edit, Fix And Trace Your Logo











About:

                                       *Please contact me before placing an order*



Welcome to my logo redesign services.



  • You need your logo/image to be converted into high resolution?
  • Your logo/image is pixelating while zooming?
  • Need a transparent background?
  • Need a color change?  
  • Need to convert detailed graphics to simple and less-detailed for embroidery?


Then you are in the right place. I'm here to help you out with this task. I'll recreate your logo to high resolution in 300 Dpi and the final result will be clean and without any blurry or pixelated lines.



Which file formats you will get?

  • JPEG 
  • PNG
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • PSD
  • Ai


Please check my Gig Packages for pricing and further details.



For the past 5 years, I have been working for many clients to redesign their logos from low resolution to high resolution. I always offer quality services to my clients. My main priority is to provide the services which are required by my clients.



Please contact me right now to discuss and start your project ASAP.
Thank You!

Reviews


:

Easy and fast.

:

Perfect job ! did what i needed and better then what i had asked for ! would recommend and i will 100% use again

:

Smooth fast and easy

:

Very professional job over my expectations. I will comeback again.

:

amazing work, on time




No comments:

Post a Comment