Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Vectorise Your Logo To High Res Vector Within 12 Hours











About:

Hello!



I will vector trace or convert logo and image to vector illustrator (with urgent delivery). You can provide vector images of any size or resolution, I will convert them to high-resolution images.



How does that work?

All you have to do is order this gig and ...



  1. Just provide me your low resolution/fuzzy/blurry/unfair raster logo and I will make it to a very high-resolution print-ready vector format.
  2. wait while relaxing and listen to music, and don't forget a glass of coffee.



Yes, that's all ...



For your information, the basic gig covers a very simple text-based logo, output is high quality jpg/png and .ai format. 



Premium Package gives you overall cost and time savings by

All of the things mentioned above:



  • 2 IMAGE High resolution (4000px x 4000px)
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 300 DPI JPG and PNG as standard
  • all vector file



Discount available for bulk orders



Feel confused? Want to ask? ... inbox me anytime, I will answer quickly.



NOTE: I CAN'T TRACE PHOTOS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE'S PICTURES



(money back guarantee if you are not satisfied)





Thank you,

ValidinoChiesa

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing! I am so happy with the end result. I would highly recommend and use validinochiesa's services again.

Seller's Response:

thank you, if possible, recommend to your friends about my service by sharing my gig. and say if there is a problem with the file, I will help you at any time. thanks again.

Seller's Response:

great work again

:

thank you, if possible, recommend to your friends about my service by sharing my gig. and say if there is a problem with the file, I will help you at any time. thanks again.

:

great work




No comments:

Post a Comment