Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Vector Tracing, Vectorize Or Convert To Vector











About:

Hi, I'm Usama and I have 3+ years of experience in vector tracing. I will do vector tracing and you will get AI / EPS / PDF / SVG (all are vector file formats) + JPEG / PNG (high-quality images).



Extra Fast 3 hours, 6 hours and 12 hours delivery available. Please contact me first for extra fast delivery :)



We will convert your logo, image, or drawing into a vector. We will do vector tracing 100% manually with unlimited revisions.



***Special Discount available for bulk orders***

 

Why Choose Me?

I'm skilled and experienced in vector tracing. I have been providing vector tracing service for the last 3 years.



What do you get?

Friendly service.

100% manual vector tracing. 

Full support until you are 100% satisfied with the results.



Please feel free to message me if you have any query or confusion before placing your order, I'm always happy to help! Order a gig now, Thank you.

Reviews


:

Communicated promptly and delivered a vector tracing product that was optimal even though the image I submitted was low-quality. Excellent!

:

Incredible talent. Honestly no one on here rivals his capabilities. Fast, efficient and just gets the job done when you need it. The best

:

Always super fast delivery!

:

Usama delivers fast and well. I totally recommend his services. Thank You Usama

:


No comments:

Post a Comment