Thursday, October 8, 2020

Vectorize, Redesign, Fix Or Edit Your Logo Or Image











About:

Hi,



Welcome to my Vector Tracing gig!



Looking for an outstanding Vector Tracing Gig for your company logo? or you want to make some changes to your current LOGO DESIGN to make it modern? You are at the right place.



I'm an expert graphic designer. I will do vector tracing of your existing LOGO or any other Image. I will edit,fix and modify your Logo.



Just give me a brief or send your existing logo before placing the Order.



Please don't hesitate to contact me for any question. please place your order with full confidence I hope you will never be disappointed with my services. :)

Have a good day and stay blessed.



Regards:

Mudassard.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful work with logo and branding brightens I love your work you fast and on time with all the work I have given you I appreciate your time and work as always job well done at 100% Mason

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your kindness and great support.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your excellent work and expertise on this job well done I will contact you soon for more work within 12 to 24 hours

Seller's Response:

thank you very much sir.

:

We absolutely got exactly what we were looking for. The font and design edits were spot on. Mudassard responded quickly with a communication style that was easy to understand. I loved that expectations were set and the job details were transparent. The timeline was met for our project and we look forward to using Madassard again. I would highly recommend this designer.




No comments:

Post a Comment