Sunday, October 11, 2020

Vector Tracing Or Redraw Logo And Picture Manually











About:

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!



I am here to help you convert your low-resolution jpg, png logo or your hand drawing to the high-quality vector format. I don't use image trace tool (live trace tool) automatic trace, but my technique is manually or hand drawn. 



"THIS PRICE IS ONLY FOR SIMPLE PICTURE"



NOTE!

The picture that I showed on my Gig, shows the skills that I have. I can trace a picture as complex as that, with the hand dranw technique. price is not for pictures as complicated as that. only for very simple images. 



Feel free to ask me any question, I am always here at your service. Rest assured that you will get the best vector tracing service from me.



Thank you :)



vectorize, trace, vector tracing, redraw logo and picture, manually

Reviews


:

Amazing and very talented artist. This is my first time working with this seller and he is easy to work with, highly skilled, and a great communicator. I will gladly order from him again.

:

Angge was extremely helpful and patient with my many changes for my Gig. he did exactly what I wanted . Thank you.

:

I had an excellent experience, I highly recommend! The response and delivery was very quick. I am very pleased and I will definitely work with this seller again. Thank you so much!

:

He is one in million. Very insightful designer. Highly recommended!

:

Marvelous experience working with him. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment