Thursday, October 8, 2020

Vector Tracing In 3 Hours











About:

LOW RESOLUTION LOGO AND IMAGE? SKETCH? SCREEN PRINTING T-SHIRT? ENGRAVING? VINYL CUT? ETC? THEN WELCOME TO MY GIG!


I can vectorize any inferior kind 
file to high resolution VECTOR file
I will do work on your file until your full satisfaction and I do believe in quality work


I will do:
Vectorize your Files. Like ( Sketch, JPG, PNG, PDF or anything)
Make it High Resolution with in Vector format,
Restore, Replicate, Trace
Make the image crisp and clean
Change and modify colors
Vectorize your picture, your logo, edit, Trim, Crop, Sharpen, 
add or remove text with background transparent *Make your images straight*


Why you Choose me:
Good Communication.
100% manual tracing.
100% satisfaction.
Fast Delivery.
Fill with different colors.
Professional Quality work.
Fantastic value for money.
No Problem if you have Low resolation file Like 


 
Image file
I will provide:
High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG.
Adobe Illustrator File (.AI)
.EPS
.PDF.
.SVG


Money back guaranteed if you are not satisfied with my work and result

Reviews


:

Seller bilal020 is very professional for his work. very strong and easy communication with him. Recommended seller great experience...

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment