Saturday, October 10, 2020

Vector Tracing Redraw Your Logo, Image In A Vector











About:

Welcome to my Vector Tracing Shop. I will redraw your low quality logo, image or graphic into high quality vector. I am an illustration expert, so expect premium results from me :)

You will be able to zoom in or print deliverable file as large as you need without losing quality.



       My Expertise:



  • Vector Tracing ( Logo, Image, Graphic)
  • Logo Modification, Color Change
  • Low Quality Raster to Highest Quality Vector
  • Sketch to Vector


       Top 10 Benefits To Use My Service



  • 100% Mannual Work 
  • No Auto Tracing
  • Clear Output
  • Editable Vector Source Files
  • Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF, CDR
  • Image Format JPG, PNG
  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • 24/7 Online Support
  • Express Delivery


Note: Complex tracing or detailed vectorization will be charged more than offered packages as some designs require more time and efforts. Feel free to inbox me before ordering!



Kind wishes,

Somil_kumar 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy to dal with. Fast and efficient work. Exactly what I was looking for.

:

Excellent, thank you

:

Wow! Superb. It was my first order and i am so happy i got tip for it. I am proud to offer this service. Thank you so much!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment