Monday, October 12, 2020

Create An Original Highly Detailed Vector Illustration











About:

I am a young Graphic designer with good experience. I will Redraw any logo, picture, clip art, line art into a vector file. Vector file is necessary for High-Quality Printing because only vector file can't lose quality when we rescale it. I will give you perfect Vector files for printing and for any other uses. Hope you will enjoy working with me. 
 

What you get when you order us from any of our 3 packages:

.Raster To Vector.
.100% Editable Layered Artwork.
.Ready To Print File.
.Convert Your Logo In Vector.
.Any Redraw
.Draw Any Sketch In Illustrator.
.Improve Your Artwork.
.Adjustment To Your Current File.
.Provide You Source File In Any Format As Your Requirements Like (Ai, SVG, EPS, PSD, TIFF, etc.) Note: .Source File only be provided in Premium Package. 


✔  My target is reliability, customer satisfaction. Because your satisfaction is my success.


✔ I will address the exact needs of the customer to provide the outclass result.


✔ If you have any question about my gig you can ask before placing the order. I will be highly obliged to give you the right answer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Vectorqo cares, communicates and DELIVERS high quality. revises without any problem, and is FAST. highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really glad you're pleased, and I look forward to working with you more in the future!

Seller's Response:

Looks Great

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience working with this new designer, great communication throughout process. Delivered on time, made requested changes fast and the finished artwork was very impressive. I will be sending more work to Vectorqo and recommend very highly.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment