Friday, October 16, 2020

Vector Tracing Your Logo Or Product Image











About:

I am a professional graphic designer with more than Four years of experience. I am very expert of vector tracing related work so i can help you.



NOTE: If you want your work in 1-2 hours then please check this from GIG EXTRAS. If you don't check then I will take one day.



If you have any questions just message me. I am here 24/7



WHAT I NEED:



1. Screenshot of your image or logo.

2. Low-resolution image or logo.

3. Your raster image or logo link.

4. You can give me a sketch of your logo.

5. PSD, jpg, png, gif, pdf, AI or any format that you can give me.



WHAT YOU GET:



1. 100% satisfaction.

2. Unlimited modifications.

3. High-quality image JPG, PNG or any other format that you want (printable).

4. 100% Manual vector trace(make by hand). 

5. Quick Response.

6. 100% editable file so you can edit your files and this all files are layered.

7. 100% money-back guarantee(if you not satisfy).



NOTE: This basic gig is only for Simple Image or simple Logo. If you want a medium or complex design(more details, too much color, too much gradient) then you can check this from GIG Quantity.


Thank You

Reviews


:

very skilled worker and very attentive person. I highly recommend working with him. honest person and kind with a lot of talent

:

great thanks!

:

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND WORK GREAT COMMUNICATOR AND PATIENT WITH REVISIONS!!!

:

this is ten characters

:

1st Class all the way




No comments:

Post a Comment