Monday, October 5, 2020

Convert Raster To Vector Logo With Transparent Background











About:

Hello there !



I will convert raster to vector logo with transparent background  I can redesign your low resolution image and improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed





I can make  AI ​​/ EPS / PDF original file / PSD with a high resolution PNG, JPEG, PDF Ready to Print Improve your artwork Draw your drawing or object as a vector (Contact before order) Convert your logo in a vector.




★★★★★ CERT-10-LEVEL DESIGNER ★★★★★

★ More than 1600 satisfied clients till now ★



  • Recreate your lost pixels jpg to vector
  • Fill with different colors.
  • Clean and clear format with excellent quality convert to vector.
  • Resize any image high resolution without losing any quality.
  • Sketch redraw to vector of the hand..
  • I will deliver your work with 12 to 24 hours fast ..


  • Some designs (with lots of gradients effects and detail) may not be suitable for my premium package because this type of designs high price so. Therefore, we strongly recommend all our customers to contact us before placing an order for this concert. Then our team will review the feasibility and generate a customized offer for each job.



    Reviews


    :

    Work completed-I had mentioned needing website changes but it wasn’t a big deal. Speed of delivery was more important for me on this project

    :

    Exceptional service! I was in a rush and needed a project completed asap. This seller did a phenomenal job and delivered on the promise. 5 star seller! I highly recommend!

    :

    Great job.... awesome communicator. I have used this seller dozens of times and she always performs over and above. Highly recommend!

    :

    Great as always

    :

    Super result and fast




    No comments:

    Post a Comment