Friday, October 16, 2020

Convert Any Jpeg Into Vector











About:

Hello,I am offering you a high quality work .I am expert in adobe illustrator & Photoshop. I can covert your any jpeg into vector or any other .If your jpeg is most complicated please inform me before order that's why i will discuss you about your work .Hope it will be good for a good work .Your happiness is my aim.Thanks..



MY SERVICES

  • CONVERTING ANY JPEG OR PNG TO VECTOR
  • HIGH QUALITY WORK
  • FAST DELIVERY
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTY 
  • UNLIMITED REVISION

Reviews


:

Vector tracing work completed to a high standard. Always very happy with the quality of work provided by this seller.

:

Great to be working with Hemel again, the project was turned around very quickly and my very, very minor change requests were dealt with promptly without fuss. Will definitely use again.

:

+ I needed a jpg that needed to be converted into a vector + White2Hand was awesome - Communicates promptly - Quality of work is 5 stars - I had a 24hr deadline (which I hate doing but he knocked it out great)

:

Great Job! fast delivery!

:

easy and fast




No comments:

Post a Comment