Sunday, October 4, 2020

Vectorise Logo, Raster To Vector Manual Tracing, Psd To Ai, Sketch To Vector











About:

Welcome to my manually vector tracing Gig!

  • Are you worried about low-quality raster image?
  • Do you want to convert a raster image to a vector?
  • Do you want to print your low-resolution Image?  
  • Are you looking for someone expert to recreate your logo?
  • Do you want a High resolution vector image to printing?
  • Do you want to convert your sketch into a high-resolution vector?
  • When you enlarge your raster image does it get pixelated? Need to solve?

Yes? No need to worry anymore. :) 

I am a professional designer having vast experience in MANUAL VECTOR TRACING. I will professionally convert your raster image/design to a High-resolution vector file ready to print.

For complex image or design please make sure to contact me before placing order.

Why should you buy this gig?

  1. Manual vector tracing
  2. Free source file (PDF, Ai, SVG, EPS)
  3. High-resolution file
  4. Unlimited revisions
  5. Super fast delivery
If you have any queries please feel free to contact me, I will be glad to answer your questions.



So, What are you waiting for? Hit the GREEN BUTTON ( Continue ) to place your order and get rid of your problems.



Thanks for visiting my Gig.



Best Regards: M_Awais786


Reviews


:

Fast, and excellent work. I will continue to use this sellers work

:

Excellent as always! thank you

:

Thanks again Awais. fast turnaround and exceptional work - highly reccommend.

:

Brilliant work again and quick turnaround. Very happy. More work to come. thanks again

:

m_awais786 has been a real pleasure to work with. I had multiple channeled drawings that I needed vectorized so I could easily manipulate them in. m_awais786 quickly (within in an hour) trace all of the drawings and put them into multiple formats (.ai, .psd, .jpeg, .png) for me to play with. The quality of the work was great and he is easy to work with. Communicates well, understood my needs clearly and did it very fast. I highly recommend m_awais786 for your digital vectorizing needs. Plus he is very affordable.




No comments:

Post a Comment