Monday, October 12, 2020

Take You Drawing And Make It Into A High Res Vector Graphic











About:

Hi, Thank you for your interest in my gig, I'm a professional illustrator.



 I  will professionally convert your image, sketch into Line Vector Drawing for Manufacturing Purposes, for Patent Applications or for

Design Purposes 
(No problem with Low quality images)or

Technical drawings.



For $5 you get

  • Level 2 Seller
  • Minimal coloring is free of charge
  • 1 character[ may change according to the reference image]

  • Any  format either  PNG, JPEG and BMP,

  • Unlimited reviews until 100% satisfied.

  • Copyrights to you
  • Professional quality images in detailed line art style.


Why Choose Me and Benefits you get?
  • GREAT Value
  • Unlimited Revisions (yes I do until I satisfied you)
  • Friendly Customer Care
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (look my reviews.)

  • Life Time Support
  • Fast and Reliable Communication
  • Fast Delivery
Illustration Type
  • Anything
Style
  • Vector Art
File Format
  • AI
  • JPG
  • PNG

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good communicator. Very quick to reply. This seller has integrity. I will be using more of his gigs. Highly recommend this guy! Cheers~ Isabella Lynnette

: :

This seller was extremely fast and delivered much faster than expected. I am very pleased with the outcome of his work.

:

Price was right. Did a very good job,

:

Yes, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment