Friday, October 30, 2020

Convert Low Quality Logo Image To Vector











About:

Hello!

Welcome to my gig.

Are you looking for transforming your low quality Logo or Complex Graphic design into a Vector? You just came at the Right Place.



I will vectorize redraw logo or image to vector



Actually, What I Do?

  • High Quality Service With Perfect results
  • Clean and clear format with excellent quality
File Types you will get:



  •   300 dpi JPEG
  •   PDF 
  •   PNG
  •   Ai
  •   SVG
  •   EPS
  •   CDR


For small logo or image, complex logo or image please contact me and send your logo or image in inbox to say whether I can do it or not because sometimes vector tracing doesn't work as expected.



NOTE :

     
Please provide clear / good quality photo so that i can give you the best result.

     Please contact me before ordering just to make sure that i can satisfy you with my work.



If you have any other requirements just let me know i will happy to answer you.



Thanks:

Zarmina Mehboob



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment