Sunday, October 11, 2020

Recreate Your Image Into Vector Illustration











About:

Hello! Welcome to my GIG!


Dear Customer,


My  Name  is  Waseim. I  would  like  to  introduce  myself


as an  Experienced  Graphic  Artist  in  Redraw, Vectorization,Illustrations , Drawing Realistic Designs and Logo Designing.


I am running an artwork business  based in Pakistan.



I create and convert images from TIF, JPG, GIF and other image formats to vector format. The completed image can be sized without loss of clarity to be used in screen printing and promotional products.




I will provide:



  • AI
  • Eps

  • Cdr

  • Pdf
  • Jpg
  • Png
  • Print ready files



Why Me!


  • High quality services in Most Economical price

  • We communicate openly and honestly

  • We deliver our promises by completing projects

  • Monitoring the progress of the project and ensuring quality.




Take Care, Have a good day!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to work with, fast turnaround!

:

Waseim was great to work with. He listened to my requests and produced what I was looking for very quickly. I would not hesitate to work with him again.

:

Great Customer!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment