Sunday, October 11, 2020

Convert, Redraw, Vectorize Logo To Vector Tracing











About:

I'll trace, redraw, convert or vectorise logo or image to sharp vector from raster. (plus: adjusts if necessary).



You want logo or image in small to large dimension vector ?

You want logo or image in blur to sharp quality vector ?



then you are on the right gig. You will get great quality work as 500+ satisfied buyer.



What will I provide you?



Lite

  • Trace Flat color image to vector
  • 300 PPI transparent PNG.
  • Source Ai vector file.


Swift

  • Redraw Flat or Gradient color image in vector
  • 6 File Format (AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, PNG, JPG)


Turbo

  • Convert Complex Logo Design or Graphics to vector
  • 6 File Format (AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, PNG, JPG)


Note



Please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity

I'll Response you within 1 hour. provide you best package or price offer. 



Most of my orders I vectorise and deliver in some hours (you can check buyers feedback)



Hope to do work for you soon!

Reviews


:

bytesbee was phenomenal to work with! He communicated frequently and completed my request in less than a day -- actually, in was done in just a few hours! Look no further than bytesbee! He understood what I was needing and delivered an amazing finished product!

:

Fast and efficient. You are a genius and I will like to work with you on my projects Thank you a million times

:

perfect thank you

:

great thanks

:

perfect as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment