Monday, October 12, 2020

Convert Raster Graphic, Photo Or Logo Into Vector











About:

Raster to Vector / Convert into Vector / PNG to AI / Low Resolution to High Resolution / Vector Tracing / Vector Logo



About This Gig



Respected buyers, Welcome to my vector tracing gig. I will redraw/recreate your graphics to give to best high quality final design. Not only that, I will give you the original 
AI/EPS/PDF/SVG with a high resolution PNG, JPEG etc


In basic $5 I will provide the following services:


Converting one raster logo, sketch to vector.
Convert one high resolution Jpeg or PNG image.
Provide AI, EPS vector format files.


Additional vector format can be requested if you want. Also the prices are for one graphic only.


Discount can be offered on large orders.



WHAT I NEED:


1. Low-resolution image or logo.
2. Screenshot of your image or logo.
3. PSD, JPG, PNG, GIF, PDF, AI or any format that you can give me.
4. Your raster image or logo link.
5. You can give me a sketch of your logo.


What I will provide:
AI
DXF
EMF 
EPS
EPS 
PDF
SVG
PSD
JPG
PNG


Note: Kindly contact me before placing any order
Customer Satisfaction is my first priority




Thank You
Kind Regard


Raster to Vector / Convert into Vector / PNG to AI / Low Resolution to High Resolution / Vector Tracing / Vector Logo

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment