Saturday, March 20, 2021

Draw Detailed Vector Line Art For Product, Laser Cut,Cnc, Blueprint And Diagram











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST TO DISCUSS THE IDEAS BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER.



I will professionally draw detailed vector line art for your product, laser cut, CNC, blueprint, image, diagram etc.



What I can do:

  • Line art/Line drawing for any product
  • vector tracing of any logo, sketch, blueprint and diagram
  • Tracing any image
  • vectorize your Line art



Freatures:

  • 100% manual tracing
  • No auto tracing
  • Source file
  • High quality image
  • Transparent PNG file
  • Unlimited revision



Please give me a brief and send me any image or sketch



Feel free to contact me if you have any question



if you have any big project and if your project is complicated or your image is blurry please contact me first. I would be happy to discuss with the project.



Thank you so much!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have't had chance to cut the files yet but they look great, really good... I emailed around 4 different people at the same time and by far the quickest at responding and getting back to me. Excellent service!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much

Seller's Response:

Mathila is an absolute superstar everything she has done for me has been perfect no issues, everything is been on time to a high quality standard . I have other projects lined up and I'll continue using the high quality output drawings and utilizing all her other skills . Highly recommend without a doubt. Love your work keep it up:)

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much

Seller's Response:

Mithila did a fantastic job with our task. She communicates very well and pays attention to the information given. She even did some revisions without hesitating. We highly recommend her service!




No comments:

Post a Comment