Sunday, March 21, 2021

Manually Trace Your Image To Perfection











About:

Hello thanks for visiting my gigs,







I will manually trace your Image into Vector HD as you see fit.



And I will provide you files in formats (JPG, PNG, PDF in High Quality) and also I can send you editable source files in any format you like like (Ai, EPS, SVG, CDR.) Etc.





WHAT YOU GET:



1. 100% satisfaction, your satisfaction is my first priority.

2. Quick Response.

3. High-quality image JPG, PNG or any other format that you want (printable).

4. 100% Manual vector trace(make by hand).

5. 100% editable file so you can edit your files and this all files are layered.

6. 100% money-back guarantee(if you not satisfy)





If you have any questions, please contact me before ordering.







Best regards,





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment