Friday, March 26, 2021

Vectorize, Vector Trace, Remake Logo Or Image In 1,2 Hours











About:

Hi there

Are you looking for a graphics designer to restore your lost high-resolution original file? Then you can close your eyes and say you are in the right place.

 

I will do your logo, image, icon, scan copy, vector tracing, vectorize, redraw logo, remake, Convert raster to vector, It's completely manually. I have four years of experience in vectorized, vector tracing, re-drawing



I will reproduce your low-resolution logo or image with Adobe Illustrator in high resolution. Vectorize, through vector tracing, you can make the shape as per your wish, without losing any quality. 



Whatever is in my gig for you

  • I will give you something more magical than you expect from my gig.
  • 100% Manual Vectoriz, Vector Tracing, Recreate, remake
  • Client satisfaction is my top priority
  • Quick communication
  • 24/7 hour service
  • unlimited revisions
  • 1/2 hour emergency delivery
  • The original file is completely free

10 output files

AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, JPG, PNG, CDR, DXF, GIF, Apart from these, I will also give you any file you need if you want.



To save time for both you and me, please contact me in case of any complicated order. Because I need a separate charge for complex work.

Regards,

Noyon

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment