Monday, March 29, 2021

Vector Tracing, Modify, Recolor, Logo, Text Or Artwork











About:

Hi, my name is Elmo, Thank you for viewing my gig.



Get your designs in High Resolution. Ready for Print Or Web optimization.



S E R V I C E S    



  1. Vector Editing/Converting.
  2. Corel Draw Editing.
  3. Adobe Illustrator Editing.
  4. Logo into vectors.

  5. Image into vectors.

  6. High-end resolution.

  7. Transparent / White Background.
  8. Ai, Eps, SVG, PNG, JPG, PDF, CDR.
  9. Digital drawing.
  10. PSD into vectors.

  11. Add a Bleed as a save area.
  12. Recolor Logo, Artwork.
  13. Black and White.

  14. Sharp edges for Laser cut
  15. Handwriting machine.
  16. Embroidery DST.
  17. Line Art editing.
  18. Character drawing.

  19. Sketch into vectors.
  20. Modify your designs.
  21. Any Modification



NOTE  



If you have a complex, small image or logo, real animal, human, vehicle, trees and flower images. please message me before placing an order, I'll be glad to answer you.


- Full support for your complete 100% satisfaction with results of vectorization.

- 100 % Manual and NO auto-tracing.

- For more complex images please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.


Thank you



ELMODESIGNER

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Worked very hard to perfect my designs for my clothing brand. Spent multiple days perfecting them and wouldn’t want to spend my money with anybody else. Thanks Elmo

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much Tyler for your good comment. It has been a great joy for me to have helped you to develop your Logo "GR" and to have all the details that you requested ... well we are in contact until a new project. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Amazing seller!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! Communication, Speed and Professionalism always go hand in hand in my designs. Thanks and have a nice day!

Seller's Response:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment