Friday, March 19, 2021

Vectorise Your Logo, Convert Image To Vector In 24 Hours











About:

I will professionally redraw / vectorize / trace  / convert your logo or image to vector files. Only vector format file (ai/cdr/svg/pdf/eps) is scalable without loss of quality and it is ready for printing on business cards, flyers, posters, jumbo panels. With this enhanced image/logo you can make adjustments or resize it without losing image quality and sharpness and the printout is perfect quality.


If you order my gig you will get:
  • Professionally redraw and vectorized image in High resolution
  • Adobe Illustrator file (AI)
  • Corel Draw file (CDR)
  • PDF vector file
  • EPS
  • SVG
  • PNG


❤ 
full support for your complete 100% satisfaction with results of vectorization



  • 100% manual 
  • No auto-tracing


Super fast delivery within 3-12 hours (applicable for only one simple image/logo. For multiple or complex images I reserve the right to determine the required time.



ATTENTION!



For more complex images please contact me  first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.

Reviews


:

My dedicated graphic designer. Took an idea that I had a brought it to life and I LOVE IT!! I feel it's going to be a hit! You can trust him with executing your ideas.

:

I have used this artist many times in the past. Work was done quickly, exactly as I envisioned, revised as many times as I needed and listened well to direction. I would highly recommend for anyone needing logo/vector creation. I can't envision getting a better value from someone else. I am really quite pleased. Thanks a lot!

:

The seller was fast and responsive. I am a repeat customer and will definitely work with him for every project!

:

Always a pleasure

:

Sold work, fast turnaround every time




No comments:

Post a Comment