Monday, March 22, 2021

Vector Tracing, Recreate Logo Or Convert Image To Vectors











About:

I will redraw, vectorize and transform your Logo or Image into a vector.



Includes AI, EPS, CDR, PDF, SVG vector file.



What can I do:



• I can recreate any image or logo in vector format (no difference with the original).

• I can convert rough sketch to pure vector illustration.

• I can redraw a photo or image into a vector illustration.



What you will get as a result:



• A quality image or logo that won't have any problems in scaling.

• Preparation of vector for printing and Web.

• I am working until you are happy=)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a real pleasure to work with Yuliya. The communication was super smooth, she understood my request perfectly. I enjoyed working with her and I will certainly have more collaboration with her in the near future. Thank you for the great work!

:

Thank you very much for your trust) was glad to work together :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment