Monday, March 15, 2021

Make An Eye Catching Scheme, Chart For Educational Purposes











About:

If you need interesting bright scheme, mind map, chart, handout for educational or presentation purposes:



  • I will draw in Adobe Illustrator simple or detailed scheme, mind map, chart from your references ;
  • Style of illustration - flat, paper art;
  • Black and white or colorful up to your needs;
  • Languages - English, German, Ukrainian, Russian, French;
  • Revisions according to your needs.


I have completed the Course in Graphic Design. Now I am constantly learning online, and improving my skills in vector illustration. I am highly motivated and interested in the task I'm involved in.



I am at your service, so please feel free to contact me. Time for answer - from immediate up to 8 hours.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super quality delivered

:

Thank you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment