Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Vectorize, Fix, Edit Or Redesign Your Logo











About:



I will professionally vectorize, fix, edit or redesign your logo or image.



    What do l offer in this gig?



    • Logo Redesign
    • Custom Colors 
    • Super Pixel Quality (Vector art)
    • .ai eps png pdf jpg format (other formats on request)
    • Commercial Use

    • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 
    • Express Delivery 


    Note: Current packages are for the vectorization of your already existing logo/image, and if you need a new logo designed, please contact with requirements before placing the order.



    Check my gig extras for more Cool Services!



    Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!



    - Try us once, and you WILL NOT be disappointed!

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    We were very pleased with the final result...and got everything we wanted and more! After this review, we will be sending the Seller another job as some friends saw our Logo Animations and got jealous. I think we have found our long term go-to guy for anything to do with Logo Design and Animation.

    :

    Initially I felt like I was making a gamble by finding help with a logo through fiverr again since I had a bad experience my first time around. However, I was far from disappointed when Aqeel delivered my logo! He did exactly what I asked him to and more! His attention to detail definitely showed in his work. I will be returning.

    :

    This was my first experience on Fiverr and Aqeel made it an exceptional one. Timely, professional interaction. Super pleased with the results! Highly recommend.

    :

    I needed my logo fixed because it was pixelated and looks great. I needed some modifications and he was able to deliver the fixed images extremely quick!!

    :

    Thank you so much for the generous tip :)




    No comments:

    Post a Comment