Thursday, March 4, 2021

Transparent Logo Background Png, Image To Vector Tracing











About:

                   Welcome to my gig!

If you have any of your Low-quality graphic to high-quality vector (logos, text, shapes, icons, symbols). I am perfectly Complete your work. I will do transparent logo background png.



If you feel free to order anything easy, For the complex logo, please message me before placing the order.



Why you will choose me _

  • I will provide (AI, EPS, SVG, PDF, CRD, PNG Formats)
  • Transparent logo background ( USE t-shirt, banner, flyer, business card or every design )
  • Raster to Vector Tracing
  • Vector Editable Layered Artwork
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Redraw logo
  • Sketches to vector

  • Screenshots logo



Just in 3-hours Basic logo fast delivery. If you need fast delivery contact me first.



Why you will order me -

  • 100% MANUAL Vector
  •  No auto-tracing (100% Guaranty)
  • Clean and clear format
  • Unlimited revisions till you're 100% satisfied. 



Your satisfaction is my first priority :)

Feel free to ask me if you have any query I will happy to help.

Exclusively on Fiverr

Thank you (shawongraphic)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work!

Seller's Response:

Great Experience. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Great service as always

Seller's Response:

Always Great Experience. thanks, mate

Seller's Response:

great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment