Monday, March 22, 2021

High Quality Vector Tracing Service











About:

Hi,   friends........................................... 
I am Hasitha


I am a professional Graphic Designer and have good experience.


I will professionally Redraw / Vectorized / Trace / Convert your logo and Image to Vector files. 
Also I will do Vector / Digital art.
I have total three Gig Package. So very easy to work with me. Just buy any gig which you need
(NOTE: Please check my all package before place order).




INPUT FILES:


Inferior quality logo /Scan document /Symbol / Icon(3D , 2D) /  Graphic / Bitmap / 
Low resolution Image / Art / Sketch / etc.




OUTPUT FILES:


Clean and clear JPG and PNG format 
Fill with different colors
Re size at any resolution without losing any quality
Any source files ( Ai, Psd, Eps, Pdf, Fxg, Svg, Cdr, Ait, Dxf, Swf and etc.)


 My service list:
Vector trace 

Vector art
Digital clip art
Photoshop work
Logo
Recreate-resize
Banner
Poster
Brochure
Realistic cartoon
Clipping path
and Others graphic.


I will give you,
    Best quality design , Friendly service.
    UNLIMITED REVISIONS
    100% satisfaction & money back guaranty on all projects.


Please feel free contact with me if you need any info...


Thanks 
Hasitha


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Never disappointed me, always on time and always great work this is my 5th time coming back and so far my favorite person to deal with on here.

Seller's Response:

thank you, please come back sir.

Seller's Response:

Best person I worked with on here!

Seller's Response:

thank you, please come back..!

Seller's Response:

Definitely will be coming back!!




No comments:

Post a Comment