Saturday, March 20, 2021

Convert The Raster Image Into A Vector In 12 Hours











About:

Hello!

I am Saad Ahmed.

I can vectorize your ( logo, Image, Icon, Screen Shot, Scan Copy, Hand drawing, Wall art, etc.) file to a high-def vector file. I will provide all file formats you want like (AI, EPS, SVG, JPG, PNG, PDF). I will do a 100% manual vector tracing so that you can easily use it for printing or any other purposes without losing the quality.



Why you should buy this GIG?



> 100% manual vector tracing

> No compromise with quality

> 24 hrs express delivery

> Unlimited revisions

> Friendly behavior



I don't outsource my orders to other freelancers so you may be sure that I will deliver your order ASAP and it will be confidential.



I never miss deadlines.

Almost always online.

Just CONTACT me and We will start your project right NOW.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment