Thursday, March 18, 2021

High Quality Vector Tracing, Vector Logo, Vector Image











About:

Welcome to my GIG.



I will deliver you high quality image from your low quality raster image. You will be surprised with the quality for sure.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING COMPLEX WORK



My services are:

  • JPEG format to vector format
  • PNG format to vector format

  • Raster format to vector format
  • Vector art
  • Printable file for any graphics

  • Color change*
  • Layered PSD*
  • AI/ EPS/ PDF/ SVG*


*extra charge



Why choose me?

I've professional experiance and training on illustraotor and graphics designinig. If you are confused, please check my other gigs and reviews.



Thanks

Reviews


:

Excellent. superb work!

:

She did an amazing job. Very talented and well experience designer. Communication was so good. I'm going to use her for my next project. Thank's at all :)

:

I recommend

:

I recommend great work as usual , thank you

:

I highly recommend ! Thanks for your work




No comments:

Post a Comment