Saturday, March 27, 2021

Convert File To Vector Ai,Psd,Png,Eps,Pdf,Svg High Quality In 1H











About:

Hi :)



I'm Naveed.



I will convert any file to vector ai, psd, png, pdf, in high resolution/quality.and convert any file to vector to vector with transparent background 

I can redesign your low resolution image/logo/artwork/sketch/and improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed



*If the File  condition is TOO BAD ,  INBOX ME first.



Basic Package

I'll change the format with the high resolution. FREE Vector files



Standard Package 

I'll convert the files to vector files included ( recommended )

(Complex designs are not included)



Premium Package

Complex designs will convert into vector.(Complex designs are included)



Vector files (ai/eps/pdf) are scale-able without loss of quality and are ready for special printing purposes.



WHY ME :
  • VIP customer support even after delivery
  • 100% manual retracing.(No Auto Tracing)
  • (AI) and EPS vector file are FREE in Every Package


Order Now :)

!hanks



Tags:

Convert to vector, JPG to Ai, PNG to Au,  PSD to Ai, vectorize, redraw, logo conversion, vectorize logo, PAS logo, ai eps pdf, high resolution, vectorise graphics, adobe illustrator, adobe photoshop, 

Reviews


:

Good work delivered in a timely manner for a good price. i am sure the seller would have made the required revisions, but I had already made them, so it wasn't neccesary. I've no hesitation in recommending him

:

Quick delivery and amazing service! We needed a JPG file to be converted to an AI file and the seller did an amazing job

:

I am very pleased because the seller was prompt and professional throughout my 1st experience. I will definitely recommend him. I received the finished product in a speedy time fashion, which I really love.

:

Very fast service! Pictures have hight quality! Thanks a lot! I will do business with you in the future again!

:

Great job! Thanks again




No comments:

Post a Comment