Thursday, March 11, 2021

Redraw Vector Based Your Logo And Images











About:

                                       Welcome!



I will vectorize / vector your old logo and image with unbeatable Quality

usnig adobe illustrator and Corel draw.



✔ UNLIMITED Edit/Revisions until my Clients 100% HAPPY!



✔ 100% original vector logo which is scale-able to any size without any quality loss



✔ A professional base Vector with my 10+ year's USA based commercial experience.



✔ Quality customer service and communication at all times.



Note: Please before placing order inbox me discussion price and other notes.



• If you have any inquiry so contact me!

Thank you!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolute pro! Only thing I wish is I could have Urgraphix right in my shop! Aside from that he's been great. We've been working together for a few years now. Never had an issue. Never had to back out of an order. Never needed to issue a claim for a refund. Urgraphix is a intricate part of my operations!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your business, i really happy to work with you. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Great job as always

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the great work once again. We can always rely on URGraphicx to deliver the job. They are an important part of our team.




No comments:

Post a Comment