Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Make Vector File From Jpeg Png Formats











About:

I will make vector file from JPEG, PNG or any other kind of formats.

Hi There

I can do make/convert any kind of image to victor such as I usually make logo/image to victories.

Just you can send me your existing low image. I will turn them into High-quality 300 DPI to 150 DPI or 72 DPI.

And I will provide print ready formats. 



About Me:

I am azay kumar paul. More then 5++ year of graphic design working experience. And 3++ year of graphic design trainer experience. And I am expertise in this software Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & Lightroom.

 

I am providing this kind of services:

Low-resolution Logo to high-resolution victor logo AI/EPS or any other kind of format as you need.

Low-resolution Image to high-resolution victor Image AI/EPS or any other kind of format as you need.

Low-resolution Icon to high-resolution victor Icon AI/EPS or any other kind of format as you need.

Sketch image to high-resolution victor Sketch with AI/EPS or any other kind of format as you need.

 

Unlimited revisions until 100% customer satisfaction****

Reviews


:

He worked hard and did everything I wanted, the end result was PERFECT!!! Great guy really work again with him in the future.

:

I needed 2 low-quality raster logos to be vectorialized and I asked for a quick turnaround. The service was very fast and reliable, I am 100% satisfied and will definitely use again!

:

Very responsive! Took the time to do revision and get the product just right. Amazing!

:

Brilliant job thank you sooo much !!! Cheers

:

Thanks! Quick work.




No comments:

Post a Comment