Sunday, March 7, 2021

Convert Png,Jpg,Jpg,Psd,Pdf,Logo,Image To Vector











About:

Hi,

I'm gfxmentor4 Professional & Expert graphic designer :)


Here is my portfolio, you can visit here and please check my working experience

https://esee.ly/8vFgGP



I will convert any file to vector ai, psd, png, pdf, in high resolution/quality.



*If the File  condition is TOO BAD ,  INBOX ME first.



Basic Package

I'll change the format with the same resolution. Vector files are not included in this package.



Standard Package 

In this package I'll convert the files into high resolution and vector files included.Complex designs are not included in this package.



Premium Package

Complex designs will convert into vector. However if design is much complex then inbox me first to deal with budget.



Vector files (ai/eps/pdf) are scale-able without loss of quality and are ready for special printing purposes and in vector files you can change anything like add color,add text etc.



WHY ME :
  • Friendly service.
  • 100% manual retracing.(No Auto Tracing)
  • Adobe Illustrator file (AI) and EPS vector file (In extras)
  • Full support untill you are 100% satisfied
Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment